What problems can be solved with this guide:
It is a rare luck when the video doesn’t need trimming or splitting/running. Also, almost always users need to cut the unnecessary part from your video content. Or to join the video with other videos and photos.
The step-by-step guide for trimming
- Create a new project and add a new video;
- Select a video clip, for trimming. Users may trim the video from the beginning/end. Just click the button Trim. Then click Trim From Start or Trim From End;
- Use the slider to choose the starting point for trimming. Then you have 2 options;
- Important: if you need to cut the video from the start, click Trim Trim From Start. In such way users will get rid of the left part (from the starting point) of the trimmed video. To get rid of the right part, click Trim Trim From End.
The step-by-step guide for splitting the video
Splitting the large video to parts is a must-have thing for all video editors. After splitting users may edit the few parts of a large video in various ways, swap around the parts or delete some parts from the whole video.
- To split a video to 2 or more parts, choose the clip;
- Set the slider of duration at the required place where you need to split the video;
- Click the button Split as a result;
- There will be 2 new video clips that can be swapped or deleted.
Important notice: use drag-n-drop feature for swapping the split parts of the video clip.
The step-by-step guide for joining the video
- Click on the video clip for joining;
- Click + on the side where the chosen video clip has to be added. Or just drag-n-drop the video clip from the PC folder to the app and add to the required side.